In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, Northampton Apple Repair Ltd (“We”) commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you provide to us by filling in and submitting forms on our site. This includes all information entered into our contact form by you, including names, email addresses, phone numbers, product or service requests, and details you provide about services you are interested in.
• We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
• Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site.
• Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
For the purposes of administering warranties and offering a robust aftercare service, we retain information provided to us for a minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 5 years.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers. We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computers hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service. You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BASIS FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION PERSONAL DATA:
The lawful basis for processing information held about you obtained through our website is consent. The lawful basis for processing information held about you obtained though a work request in person is contractual. This allows us to:
• Carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us, or to generate a quotation you have requested.
• To notify you of any changes to our service.
• To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
• Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the GDPR you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. Also known as a Subject Access Request (SAR). You have the right to request from us details of the information we hold about you, the purposes for holding the data, details of any third parties which your data has been disclosed to, details of the period which we intend to retain your data and details of the sources of the data if it was not provided by you. You have the right to request rectification of incorrect data, request deletion of data, or object to individual methods of processing or disclosure. We will respond to any such requests within 30 days. You have the right to complain the the Information Commissioners Office (https://ico.org.uk) if you have a concern with the way we handle your data or our response to SARs.
We welcome any questions, comments and requests regarding this policy. These should be emailed to email@example.com